If you’re looking for the special “website bonus materials” mentioned inside Jelly Roll Quilts & More and Jelly Roll Quilt Magic, you’ve found the right place! I hope you’ll have fun trying some of my favorite yummy, tried-and-true recipes.
They are sure to be real crowd pleasers and time savers! And there are a few special “design layout options” for some of the quilts in my newest book. Enjoy, and be creative!
Jelly Roll Quilt Magic
- Spring Fling Layout Options and Recipe
- Jelly Roll Seasons Layout Options and Recipes for Summer, Autumn, and Winter
- How to Make A Lonestar from Jelly Roll Strips
Jelly Roll Quilts & More
Clever Combo Quilts
Ginger and Tea Leaves:
Page 78, fabric #8
Change the cutting instruction
Cut (1) 5-1/2” strip; subcut (16) 5-1/2” x 5-1/2” rectangles.
Cut (1) 5-1/2” strip; subcut (16) 5-1/2” x 1-1/2” rectangles. [Step 2c]
Page 79, Step 2c: Assembling the Leaf Stems
Change the first bullet
Sew a fabric #8 5-1/2” x 2-1/2” strip between 2 fabric #2 triangles.
Sew a fabric #8 5-1/2” x 1-1/2” strip between 2 fabric #2 triangles cut from 3-3/8” squares.
You can download the correct instructions here.
- Easy Star & Geese Triangle Reference Table
- EZ Jelly Roll Ruler Reference Table
- Star-in-Star Wall Hanging Pattern
- Step-by-step guide for using the EZ Pineapple Ruler
- How to Use the Jelly Roll Ruler
- How to Use the Easy Star and Geese Ruler